An engineer with the Landsat 7 ETM+ instrument in cleanroom.
Technical descriptions of the Landsat satellites can be found by following
the links at the bottom of this page.
For regularly updated information on the Landsats 5 and 7 missions visit
the USGS Landsat website.
For detailed information on Landsat 7 data use, visit the Landsat
7 Science Data Users Handbook.
For detailed information on the Landsat Data Continuity Mission, visit the LDCM website or read the LDCM brochure.
To watch a live broadcast of Landsat data collection, visit USGS EarthNow!
calibration parameter file details,
- and data product guidance.
- background Landsat program information,
- Landsat 7 payload details,
- ground system details,
- orbit and coverage particulars,
- data properties,
- artifact characterization,
- instrument calibration information,
- calibration parameter file details,
- level 1 data processing details,
- data product information,
- product ordering guidance,
- system performance details,
cloud cover assessments,
- and application
Technical details for: