Did you know?
Exciting, and sometimes bizarre, Landsat factoids!
- Engineering the Future By Building on the Landsat Legacy, 04.27.2012
- Learn more about the engineering that goes into building a satellite and meet some of LDCM's engineers.
- NASA’s Newest Map of the World
- NASA and the U.S. Geological Survey have a new collection of mapped images covering the entire land surface of the Earth available to anyone, anywhere in the world, absolutely free.
- Landsat Island Named After Satellite
- Off the northeastern coast of Labrador, in the northern most reaches of the Newfoundland & Labrador province lies Landsat Island, an icy isle inhabited only by polar bears.