All information, data and imagery on this website are in the public domain. Public domain images are free of copyright assertions. NASA and other public agencies that fund and run observatories do not usually assert copyright in their imagery, and therefore, permission to reproduce is not required if attributed correctly. The correct attribution for imagery obtained from this site is: “Landsat imagery courtesy of NASA Goddard Space Flight Center and U.S. Geological Survey” or “USGS/NASA Landsat” For more details, see the NASA Media Guidelines webpage.
- The Landsat 8 (LDCM) Press Kit, February 2013 (PDF)
- The Landsat 8 (LDCM) Brochure, February 2013 (PDF)
- Landsat 8 (LDCM) Fact Sheet, September 2012 (PDF)
- The Landsat 7 Press Kit , April 1999 (PDF, 350 Kb)
- Science Writers’ Guide to Landsat 7 , March 1999 (PDF, 380 Kb)
The Landsat 8 (LDCM) Patch
The Landsat 8 (LDCM) Satellite
An artist’s rendition of Landsat 8 (LDCM). [/caption] Additional drawings, animations and photos are available from the Scientific Visualization Studio.
THE LANDSAT 7 PATCH
The Landsat 7 mission patch featured an drawing of the Landsat 7 satellite collecting data over the U.S. as well as the USGS and NASA logos. The Landsat 7 mission patch.
THE LANDSAT 7 SATELLITE
Artist’s rendering of Landsat 7.