Preliminary Results Created by Dr. Petya Campbell, STELLA Lead Scientist
Calibration Panels Measurements
STELLA sensor response functions (RSR)
STELLA sensor response functions (RSR) used to convolve the ASD measurements to the STELLA sensor bands.
Comparing Large Calibration Panel Measurements using ASD, STELLA 207 and 655
- The STELLA panel and the ASD panel provide strongly and linearly correlated data.
- The STELLA panel underestimates the values obtained with the Large panel.
- STELLA 207 and 655 provide comparable measurements of the Panels
- The ASD and STELLA panel measurements are strongly correlated, however the outputs are significantly different
Large Calibration Panel Radiance comparing STELLA 207 and 655 vs. ASD
- STELLA’s VIS and NIR radiance relationships to ASD differ
- The NIR STELLA and ASD bands are better related in radiance space as compared to the VIS
- In the VIS the relation of the two STELLA instruments to the ASD radiance slightly differs, while in the NIR does not
Grass Measurements using STELLA 207 and 655
Comparing Grass Measurements using STELLA 207 and 655 (all data)
Comparing Grass Measurements using STELLA 207 and 655 (means and StDev)
STELLA 207 and 655 provide comparable reflectance and thermal measurements.